Oh man, for those of you who didn’t know, I get warm and fuzzy inside thinking about the holiday season. I’m amazed at how quickly our summer months flew by, and now that we are officially in November, I’ve decided to make a list of all of those things I’d like to accomplish and ENJOY before family, cool weather, and holiday decor pass me by.
1. Starbuck’s Hot Caramel Apple Cider – If you haven’t tried this, you MUST. I’ve never been much of an apple cider fan until I tried it. I think I’ll enjoy this more than once!
2. Make a Wish List – Erick reminded me this week, that I’m never too old to make a wish list for Santa and for those who are always asking what I want for Christmas.
3. Light my fireplace and watch You’ve Got Mail for the hundredth time on TBS.
4. Make a slipcover for my guest room love seat – I’ve already ordered the fabric (Robert Allen Tidal Bay in Pewter)!
5. Do some early gift shopping. Check out these Etsy stores for some gift ideas.
MIBO – I ordered the holiday creatures for gift tags last year
ROCK TOP STUDIOS – These prints make me want to live in a cabin in the woods!
UNTAMED MENAGERIE – My sister loves Alice in Wonderland.
By the way, Spruce stockings are back, so stop by the shop to get your holiday cheer jump started! Enjoy the cool weather!