We have a lot going on at Spruce with our upholstery services, retail furniture, classes, fabric, and retail options. Some people come into our shop a little confused and say, “What exactly do you do here?” Well, we do a lot and there may be some things we do you didn’t know about.
1. As you probably now know from our last post (if you didn’t see that one you may want to scroll down) we make custom headboards from scratch! We can pretty much make any size and shape you’d like. Dream up a headboard tonight and we can create it for you, and right now they’re half-off!
2. Custom Furniture: If you’ve been really wanting a certain pair of chairs that would just look perfect if they had this certain patterned fabric on them…only you don’t have the fabric or the chairs, we can help! One of our favorite things to do is create custom furniture for our clients! We have a lot of contacts and we can probably find the style of furniture you’re looking for and then upholster it to be exactly what you wanted! Done!
3. Order wallpaper! We don’t know how to hang wallpaper, but we can certainly hook you up with some rolls of that to-die-for wallpaper you’ve been ogeling in Elle Decor or House Beautiful! There are really great wallpapers available from Osborne & Little, Designers Guild, Nina Campbell, and Schumacher! Another option: Upholstered wall panels! They’re super cool and seem a little less permanent if you’re the noncommital type.
4. Cushion Inserts: If your cushions have lost their spring or if maybe the cat or the baby had a little accident that went through the fabric you can get new cushion inserts! We have several options including spring units, different foam densities, down cushions, and my favorite–the best of both worlds, foam with a down wrapper!
5. Slipcovers! If you just want to dress up your chair or sofa without fully upholstering it, we can make you a slipcover custom fitted to your furniture.
Need something else? Feel free to ask! Trust me, your request won’t be the strangest thing we’ve heard. We’ll be happy to help in any way we can.