Our lovely intern Holli has sailed off into the sunset (miss you terribly little lady), which means that the Sprucettes need some help! We are looking for one, possibly two, ambitious individuals who are interested in gaining some practical experience in design. Here are the nuts and bolts for ya!
Spruce’s internship is for 10-15 hours a week and can be accommodating to your schedule. He or she will be assisting me in managing our retail space, fabric collection, and clients. Some exciting things about this internship are the opportunity to take ownership of shaping the position, gaining industry knowledge in fabric and furniture design, and possible further employment at Spruce! Below are a few requirements and characteristics we are looking for in our next intern.
He or she must:
– Have an interest in design, specifically textiles and furniture.
– Have great work ethic and a real go-getter attitude!
– Be a self-starter, can take a project and run with it.
– Be personable and love to interact with new people.
– Be able to communicate professionally with customers and
– Be currently enrolled in higher education (undergrad or masters
If being a Spruce Intern interests you (and you want to hang out with Meredith all the time), please send your resume and information about yourself to the below email address:
We look forward to hearing from you and can’t wait to have a new face around Spruce!