So, summer is in full swing, and I have yet to let you all know that we are in need of a new intern! I have an “Intern To Do List” that is gathering dust, and that just won’t do. Here are the nuts and bolts for ya!
Spruce’s internship is for 10-15 hours a week and can be accommodating to your schedule. He or she will be assisting me in managing our retail space, fabric collection, and clients. Some exciting things about this internship are the opportunity to take ownership of shaping the position, gaining industry knowledge in fabric and furniture design, and possible further employment at Spruce! Below are a few requirements and characteristics we are looking for in our next intern.
He or she must:
– Have an interest in design, specifically textiles and furniture.
– Have great work ethic and a real go-getter attitude!
– Be a self-starter, can take a project and run with it.
– Be personable and love to interact with new people.
– Be able to communicate professionally with customers and
– Be currently enrolled in higher education (undergrad or masters
If being a Spruce Intern interests you (and you want to hang out with Meredith all the time), please send your resume and information about yourself to the below email address:
We look forward to hearing from you and can’t wait to have a new face around Spruce!