There has been a theme for the better part of a month now: all things upholstered in TURQUOISE! Not every and all, but dang near a whole lot! Have a look at some of our clients’ best teal/blue/turquoise/cerulean/azure affirmations!
Next, a pair of chairs for one client that are just scrumptious! Before…
The client’s project above is a wonderful example of how to unify two disparate pieces for your interior. Use the same fabric, keep the pieces’ original styling, et voila! The contrasting chairs are in concert with each other and your interior.
More more more!
Again and again: some lovely mid-century seating is next. The captain’s chairs are styled in a slightly different manner than the fleet.
Two “afters” follow. The arm chair came to us pre-stripped, and the headboard was a custom fabrication per our client’s design. Enjoy!
A provisional list of our clients’ cyaneous fabric picks:
1) Maxwell; “Gig Harbor” in color Turquoise.
2) Norbar; “Manning” in color Aqua.
3) Robert Allen; “Lattice Bambbk“; this color is no longer available. Other colors available are Terrain, Greystone, and Amber.
4) Robert Allen; “Velvet Geo” in color Turquoise.
5) Kravet; “Favone” in color Turquoise.
6) Designers Guild; “Varese” velvet in color Aqua.
Ride the wave! You can do it too at Spruce!