Posts Tagged: tack band

Furniture Parts and Terminology

Describing furniture parts can be a mind-boggling and frustrating task if you don’t have the right descriptive terms.  Before I learned how to upholster, my descriptions sounded like, “You know, that dividing edge-thing by the front of the chair at the bottom with the cord-stuff…”  That would be a tack band with welt cord. Here »